Shipping & Handling
- Orders are processed within 24 hours of receiving payment and take 5-7 business days to arrive.
- We use Fedex for our parcel and freight shipments in the Lower 48 States.
- Freight shipments are scheduled with Fedex Freight with the Phone # provided when placing order.
- Freight shipments arrive at your curbside. You are responsible for transporting your order inside your home.
- Please email LesSpectaclesFrenchIndustrial@gmail.com to request international shipping quote include item name/SKU and your shipping address.
- 20% off with orders over $10k
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of receipt
- Please request a return by sending an email to LesSpectaclesFrenchIndustrial@gmail.com
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide LSFI Support with the shipment tracking number.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, LSFI will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify LSFI Support by sending an email to LesSpectaclesFrenchIndustrial@gmail.com
- Please notify LSFI Support of any damages on the product or packaging within 5 days of receipt
- Our products are warranted to be free from material defects in workmanship, materials, and construction for 90 days. Our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, accidents, abuse, neglect, nor from damage resulting from improper use, care or storage. Because many of our products are hand-crafted and made with natural materials, variations in size, shape, and color can be expected. The customer is responsible for shipping charges, if applicable, for warranty issues.
- Warranty does not cover expansion, contraction, cracking, splitting, or the effects of extremely high or low humidity. Wood furniture will have one or more of the following characteristics which are not considered quality defects: variations in grain and color, knots, mineral streaks, pitch pockets. Warranty does not cover darkening of wood or finish, which occurs naturally over time.
- Steel Furniture & Parts – Warranty does not cover rust or tarnishing resulting from scratches of abrasions to finish, or changes in patina, as it is a living finish that mellows with age. For indoor use only unless otherwise indicated.
If needed, we can repair furniture that is out of warranty. Contact us for more information.